Working In Teams
Some teams just seem to “click,” while others struggle to work with each other. While some teams perform well above expectations, other teams deliver lackluster performance. What makes the difference between highly engaged, creative and productive teams, and those who seem stuck in procrastination, status-quo or internal sabotage? It is the ability to recognize and adapt to each other’s’ unique SOCIAL STYLEs.
TRACOM’s SOCIAL STYLE Model can teach your teams to:
- Recognize and value each others’ communication styles
- Understand others’ likely reactions to stress or adversity
- Determine which team roles or tasks will resonate most with each member
- Reach mutual understandings in team conflicts
- Coach and support each other towards personal success
More effective teams results in a stronger bottom line by increasing efficiency and productivity throughout entire departments. Participating in an effective team can also increase employee engagement and job satisfaction, leading to the same positive effect for an entire organization. With SOCIAL STYLE training, team development efforts can finally reach their full potential.