Is your team struggling to collaborate? Do differing personalities and agendas often get in way of achieving outcomes? One-size-fits-all communications models fail to recognize the powerful impact of people’s unique Behavioral Styles on their habits of speech and listening. The SOCIAL STYLE Model has helped thousands of people to improve their communication skills by understanding and responding to the nuances of others’ personalities.
Improving your Versatility – a core element of Social Style – helps people to build more effective relationships with colleagues, leaders and subordinates. The ability to build effective and lasting workplace relationships requires skilled communications methods and sets today’s top performers apart from the pack.
Our SOCIAL STYLE Model can help your employees:
- Use voice tone, facial expressions and eye contact in appropriate ways to put people at ease
- Structure emails and voice messages in ways that satisfy people’s different needs for information
- Understand others’ communication styles in conflicts or arguments
- Identify and respect people’s unique conversational boundaries
- Improve their effectiveness in collaborative projects and meetings